In order to bring our mission to life, great instructors are key for the success of The Bounty Collegium and the future of education. At this time, we are seeking instructors for all disciplines ranging from 6th-12th grade.
You belong at The Bounty Collegium if you:
- Crave to live a life filled with purpose and strive to make a positive difference to the people around you.
- Love being involved in a community of creative people through continuous collaboration and the exchange of brilliant ideas.
- Enjoy facilitating an engaging environment that solves real-world problems and fosters purpose-driven learning.
- Practice adaptability by empathizing and listening to others’ perspectives.
- Value building relationships with your colleagues and see it as the foundation of a progressive environment.
- Love creative storytelling and engaging in meaningful conversations that challenge thought.
- Have a growth mindset and want to be a part of accelerating the innovation of humanity by creating ideas that outlive us.
- Bachelor’s or anticipated degree in subject-related area
- Familiar with different technologies — e.g., iPads, projectors, printers, and AirPlay
- Proficiency in computer programs — e.g., Email, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Involvement in youth/community activities
- A portfolio of original/innovative work — e.g., publications, patents, artwork, designs, concepts, etc.
- Leadership experience